This page is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Slack Technologies, Inc.
- # announcements (3)
- # babashka (23)
- # beginners (35)
- # cider (3)
- # clara (3)
- # clj-kondo (14)
- # cljdoc (1)
- # cljs-dev (1)
- # clojure (82)
- # clojure-austin (9)
- # clojure-europe (5)
- # clojurescript (23)
- # conjure (62)
- # cursive (73)
- # defnpodcast (1)
- # emacs (3)
- # ethereum (1)
- # gratitude (1)
- # hyperfiddle (12)
- # introduce-yourself (1)
- # leiningen (2)
- # lsp (44)
- # malli (7)
- # polylith (2)
- # portal (17)
- # re-frame (5)
- # reitit (3)
- # sci (8)
- # shadow-cljs (5)
- # tools-build (11)
Hi, i am having my first steps with common lisp, but i am strugling using conjure. I followed the quickstart guide with roswell. The problem i have is this: running (in-package my-package) does not seem to change the package in the buffer. Is this because my lack of knowldege in cl ?
And if you use the develop the develop branch? There's an open issue about this and I tried to address it recently but I'm not sure if it's okay now.
@U38J3881W for somereson deleting conjure and reainstalling it changed things a little bit
Hmm I've never seen that and can't reproduce it... how're you starting your REPL and what are you evaluating? Is this your issue? https://github.com/Olical/conjure/issues/340 I'm wondering if maybe you're starting the REPL differently and it's using some other library that I'm not aware of. I know very very little about Common Lisp, so far 99% of the work on support for CL is through contributions from people that understand it.
I'm still maintaining the platform, but support for some languages will have to come from people with deep knowledge of it, I won't be able to do it justice right now because there's a bunch of Clojure things I need to work on for Clojurists Together
@U38J3881W understood. I start the repl via ros_swank script as per the "quistart" yoy provided Unfortunately, i am a sbcl newbi myself, start started a couple of days ago.
Hmm I'll take a look in a sec and see what I can see, but from my limited experience I can eval files just fine.
I think I've fixed the eval errors! Was to do with nvim tree sitter API changes. Not sure if it'll help with the underlying common lisp issues but maybe since it's working for me now!
Cl support is still very minimal, but I encourage CL experts to help me with deeper integration ☺️
Just updated to latest conjure and aniseed, and have this issue: only visual selection get evaluated
I will check now. Just found, that clojure (+ 1 1) doesnt work either, and here is the first commit on which clojure (+1 1 ) breaks https://github.com/Olical/conjure/commit/560e0c7f94cf19cc2f47f6be2f0ef502f7f78492
And did you restart after that? Also which nvim version are you on?
You can set
let g:conjure#extract#tree_sitter#enabled = v:false to skip the treesitter stuff
I suspect it's to do with breaking changes from nvim 0.6 -> 0.7 and I'm struggling to support all of the breaking changes through time.
So, on this commit works both fnl and clj https://github.com/Olical/conjure/commit/142a87e082304c8edf6b6fc4bd39e0db5e0786cf
:TSUninstall fennel and restart I can eval fine. It seems to be forms at the top level of the document with ts
It doesn't know how to identify any forms now, and I think that can only be from neovim changing their API again since the code is the same and it used to work, but I'm not sure.
I think it's because I followed the advice in the neovim release notes to use
vim.treesitter.query.get_node_text and I think it's returning a different result when compared to the previous function of the same name in another module.