This page is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Slack Technologies, Inc.
- # adventofcode (108)
- # announcements (4)
- # aws (11)
- # babashka (39)
- # beginners (199)
- # calva (12)
- # clj-kondo (17)
- # cljs-dev (1)
- # clojure (115)
- # clojure-dev (9)
- # clojure-europe (98)
- # clojure-italy (17)
- # clojure-nl (4)
- # clojure-norway (3)
- # clojure-seattle (7)
- # clojure-sweden (6)
- # clojure-switzerland (5)
- # clojure-uk (15)
- # clojurescript (41)
- # code-reviews (36)
- # conjure (7)
- # datomic (1)
- # emacs (1)
- # events (1)
- # fulcro (26)
- # graalvm (2)
- # helix (35)
- # jackdaw (2)
- # jobs (9)
- # jobs-discuss (5)
- # lambdaisland (2)
- # meander (24)
- # off-topic (80)
- # pathom (22)
- # pedestal (1)
- # portal (20)
- # re-frame (3)
- # releases (1)
- # reveal (13)
- # rewrite-clj (1)
- # shadow-cljs (8)
- # specter (5)
- # sql (4)
New lib: defntly defntly - A library that makes the creation of defn like macros a commodity https://github.com/viebel/defntly
I think there's a typo in in the readme at
Otherwise, cool library 🙂
catch Throwable ~e
Clojure https://clojure.org/releases/devchangelog#v1.10.2-rc1 is now available. This is a release candidate and we would appreciate it if you could try it in your own projects. If you encounter issues, https://ask.clojure.org is the best place to file a report (or feel free to discuss here in #clojure if not sure). Below is a changelog for 1.10.2 (items new to this release since 1.10.2-alpha4 are marked with a *):
1.1 Interop / JVM
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-1472 Ensure monitor object is on stack, for verifiers
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2517 More fixes for invocation of static interface methods with primitive args - thanks Nicola Mometto!
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2492 Remove uses of deprecated Class.newInstance()
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2534 Fix javadoc urls for JDK 11+ - thanks Andy Fingerhut!
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2571 Add Throwable return type hint to ex-cause - thanks Michiel Borkent!
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2572 Avoid reflection in clojure.data - thanks Michiel Borkent!
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2502 Fix reflection warnings in clojure.stacktrace/print-stack-trace - thanks Michiel Borkent!
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2580 Fix case expression branch analysis that resulted in compilation error - thanks Ghadi Shayban!
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2564 Improve error message for case
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2585* nth with not-found on regex matcher returns not-found on last group index
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-1364 vector-of does not implement equals or hashing methods
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2549 vector-of does not implement IObj for metadata - thanks Andy Fingerhut!
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-1187 quoted metadata on empty literal colls is lost - thanks Nicola Mometto!
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2459* ExceptionInInitializerError if jars executed with java -jar - thanks Piotrek Żygieło!
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2469 Fix errors in printing some maps with namespace syntax
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-1445* pprint doesn't print collection metadata when
*print-meta* is true
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2295 Eliminate duplicate doc string printing for special forms - thanks Andy Fingerhut!
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2495* prepl docstring is incorrect
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-2169* conj has out-of-date :arglists - thanks Michał Marczyk!
• https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/CLJ-1005* Use transient map in zipmap - thanks Michał Marczyk!