This page is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Slack Technologies, Inc.
- # bangalore-clj (1)
- # beginners (8)
- # boot (102)
- # cider (1)
- # clara (14)
- # cljs-dev (2)
- # cljsrn (2)
- # clojure (49)
- # clojure-poland (3)
- # clojure-russia (4)
- # clojure-serbia (1)
- # clojure-spec (5)
- # clojure-ukraine (1)
- # clojurescript (181)
- # core-async (4)
- # cursive (2)
- # datomic (7)
- # dirac (34)
- # figwheel (3)
- # fulcro (21)
- # hoplon (5)
- # om (1)
- # parinfer (4)
- # planck (27)
- # re-frame (30)
- # reagent (11)
- # rum (6)
- # shadow-cljs (22)
- # spacemacs (4)
- # unrepl (26)
side-loading works like a charm.. if anyone is interested, here's the core of the implementation in emacs lisp https://github.com/volrath/unrepl.el/blob/master/unrepl-loop.el#L321-L354
in the gif you can see that the classpath can be dinamically updated, I edit it using ielm (elisp repl) and try again, making it work
I need to figure out if an edn client in vimscript is a good idea or not, and how I can hook up a network interface.
@cgrand that's right I started from scratch. and yes, let's put it in the unrepl org.. what do I have to do?
I invited you to be a member of the org. In your project settings in the « danger zone » there’s « transfer ownership ».
This week I’ll update unrepl and specifically the blob building task to ease custom blob generation.
For custom blob generation, does it mean, given projects -> chain namespaces in a blob? If yes I have that already somewhere :)
I might have time next week to put it somewhere, it is using boot and a custom boot tasks for fetching deps...and squeeze them together after toposorting
Just completeness, I finally put the work or a while ago in a gist: https://gist.github.com/arichiardi/b718d51e735b4d8d046440a031fc86c0
To summarize the current situation: the sideloader enables lazy loading of namespaces and thus allows to keep the blob small. So blob generation is not a priority — except if you have a target where sideloading is not possible.
Monolithic blobs are not on the common path anymore – if the sideloading approach works well in practice.
So my plan is: 1/ introduce blob customization 2/ use it for unravel completion-as-an-extension
@cgrand I like the sideloading idea better, yeah, it feels less error prone, I still need to read a bit more about what goes into the wire but yeah, my task is basically obsoleted by that
I saw @volrath nice demo and I noticed that he is using the full path to the jar for now, but of course a simple transformation from edn coordinate to .m2 path is totally doable. Editors/clients could use the new
clj tool for resolution instead of my task so that's all way better compared to the blob concatenation approach