This page is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Slack Technologies, Inc.
- # beginners (151)
- # cider (41)
- # cljdoc (7)
- # cljs-dev (6)
- # clojure (92)
- # clojure-dev (5)
- # clojure-italy (26)
- # clojure-losangeles (1)
- # clojure-nl (10)
- # clojure-russia (3)
- # clojure-spec (23)
- # clojure-uk (82)
- # clojurescript (56)
- # clojutre (1)
- # core-async (3)
- # cursive (15)
- # datomic (26)
- # editors (3)
- # emacs (3)
- # events (2)
- # figwheel-main (192)
- # fulcro (66)
- # leiningen (12)
- # mount (1)
- # off-topic (131)
- # portkey (6)
- # re-frame (38)
- # reagent (10)
- # reitit (7)
- # ring-swagger (55)
- # shadow-cljs (21)
- # spacemacs (11)
- # tools-deps (48)
Hi to all. How i can omit source and obfuscate my target .jar file using deps.edn and clojure cli? Previously i used leiningen and proguard and all works fine. But in current project we are use clojure cli and juxt/pack.alpha for building .jar.
(read-string "#!/usr/bin/env bash") blows up… but clojure seems to be ok with it… This is the only bit I don’t understand, presumably the
clj/`clojure` tools strip this out?
(read-string "#!/usr/bin/env bash\n 10") works
(read-string "#!/usr/bin/env bash") fails
Well Rich had remarkable foresight when he added this feature ten years ago 🙂 https://github.com/clojure/clojure/blame/master/src/jvm/clojure/lang/LispReader.java#L116
Though I guess even then this was useful, even then… more so now we have the clj tools
I need to use
gen-class it implement an abstract Java class, but am having no luck getting it to load in the REPL for cursive. I assume it needs to be AOT'ed to be present on the classpath for clj. How is this accomplished with deps.edn? Or do I need a separate tool?
If I use
compile and add
:extra-paths I get this exception on import.
@rickmoynihan Looking at that code makes me wonder what
#< is for since, right now, both in EDN and Clojure, the reader for that simply throws an exception.
Can you override how
#< is read? Or do you mean "reserved for some future, unknown purpose"?
I didn’t think the reader was extensible/overridable; at least not beyond tagged literals.
Wow, I had never noticed that #! special case in the Clojure reader before. I won't say I never saw it, because I am sure I looked at the linked group of source lines at least a dozen times over the years.
As in, is there some object that will print as a sequence of character beginning with
#< ? I don't know if there is one today.
Scanning through the Clojure implementation for print and pprint I didn't notice any such case.
my interpretation was always that
#<> was the way unreadable things were printed, and the
#< entry in the reader was to produce the "unreadable form" exception whenever you accidentally tried to read those things
here's the reader error messages from 1.2.1:
so I thought of the
user=> (-> (Object.) pr-str read-string) java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.Exception: Unreadable form (NO_SOURCE_FILE:0) user=> (read-string "#,comma") java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.Exception: No dispatch macro for: , (NO_SOURCE_FILE:0)
#<codepath as the way to avoid the less helpful
No dispatch macro for: <message you'd get otherwise