Fork me on GitHub

this new apple feature, where you press a button, then swipe finger down to get a different letter (say a number) -- what is it called ?


Swipe down? I thought you pressed and held a key to get the other possible characters, and usually swiped left over that? (and that's been around for years -- and it's how other virtual keyboards work too, I think?)