This page is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Slack Technologies, Inc.
- # alda (5)
- # bangalore-clj (1)
- # beginners (9)
- # bigdata (1)
- # boot (51)
- # carry (1)
- # cider (9)
- # cljs-dev (22)
- # clojars (39)
- # clojure (118)
- # clojure-brasil (1)
- # clojure-czech (8)
- # clojure-france (2)
- # clojure-italy (5)
- # clojure-korea (9)
- # clojure-russia (9)
- # clojure-spec (17)
- # clojure-uk (42)
- # clojurescript (48)
- # core-async (1)
- # emacs (3)
- # figwheel (1)
- # funcool (3)
- # hoplon (39)
- # klipse (51)
- # lein-figwheel (4)
- # leiningen (2)
- # luminus (5)
- # off-topic (245)
- # om (18)
- # onyx (19)
- # parinfer (1)
- # pedestal (18)
- # re-frame (47)
- # reagent (19)
- # ring-swagger (1)
- # specter (18)
- # untangled (93)
- # vim (8)
- # yada (56)
oooh, actually, it looks like highlight.js automatically adds classes like "hljs clojure" to code blocks, so it might be as easy as just configuring klipse to look for that.
(although with multiple languages, I'm not sure that would work. does
klipse_settings.selector take an array of css selectors?
interesting. using class selectors doesn't seem to work, but selecting code elements does...
ok, the solution is apparently to just put straight html in the markdown and give it a code tag with a klipse class, rather than using the markdown triple-backquote syntax
@mynomoto regarding github cache if raw files - usually it works, sometimes I’m appending url params for cache busters you know
I tried disabling cache on dev tools but that wasn't working. I will try adding the query parameter next time, thanks!
I'll give it a shot in a bit. My guess is that the cryogen markdown parser was doing something funny with the classes when it wraps code blocks in <pre> and <code>. The workaround that I just went with is to just use, e.g.,
in the markdown file, and then pass that class to
<code class="clojure"> ((comp (partial apply +) (partial map (partial * 3))) [1 2 3]) </code>
the only weird behavior I see with that is that the linebreak after the code tag adds extraneous whitespace in python code blocks, so I'm doing things like
in order to avoid having an error in klipse
<code class="python">print [x.upper() for x in ["foo", "bar"]] </code>
@viebel a blog. But actually, it looks like I can get it working by applying appropriate classes in the markdown code block, as per your suggestion. https://paultopia.github.io/ --- source https://raw.githubusercontent.com/paultopia/experimental-cryogen/master/resources/templates/md/posts/second.md
behaves appropriately, where "clojure" is given as a class in the markdown block and is specified in
Interestingly, python works fine that way too, and doesn't include extraneous whitespace with markdown, even though it does include extraneous whitespace with a html code tag.
Yeah! You should let klipse do its job before highlight.js enters in action!
I’m aware of the issue with https, the solution is to use
as specified in https://github.com/viebel/klipse#https
I would recommend not to host klipse locally - as you won’t enjoy the automatic upgrade of new klipse versions
I mean - if you download a local version, your blog wont’ get the new features automatically
somewhere floating around in the repo or the blog I think you've got a demo page with plugins for each language. I just grabbed the code from there
…that I didn’t find a way to make variables shared between code snippets @gowder
Ooooooh. Makes sense. I still think it's pretty useful though, at least for my purposes (occasionally comparing small chunks of code in different languages)
@viebel yeah, it is, but only really simple stuff works and I think the work to make other things work will be huge.
Yeah, actually the problem should be
javelin that is a lib that
hoplon depends on. I'm uncertain about how to fix macros that depends on jvm namespaces even when those are available in cljs.
Main on missing is
cell= but there is more good macro stuff there that used by users directly.