Fork me on GitHub

is there a term for the functions, which are the values of the :enter/`:leave`/`:error` keys of an interceptor? is it an enter handler of an interceptor, for example? or the enter transform(er) of an interceptor? or an on-enter function of an interceptor?


I'm not sure that I've seen a globally "idiomatic" term, I've seen/used both "enter handler" and "on-enter function" in conversation

👍 1