Fork me on GitHub

@pmooser heh, so old re: #js ended up being quite simple to fix, the latest release patched it up - there's another one around record literals which hopefully I can get to - it's pretty much the same issue

clojure-spin 5
metal 2

@U050B88UR I meant to sent you a message to thank you for fixing this - someone on my team noticed that it had been fixed in the recent core.async release. I had spent a little time looking at macroexpansions, but while the expansion made the error understandable, I didn't have enough insight/skill to determine why the expansion was was happening as it was. Thank you again!