This page is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Slack Technologies, Inc.
- # admin-announcements (11)
- # announcements (1)
- # beginners (1)
- # boot (247)
- # cider (15)
- # clara (16)
- # cljs-dev (14)
- # clojure (118)
- # clojure-czech (10)
- # clojure-ecuador (1)
- # clojure-japan (1)
- # clojure-russia (22)
- # clojurescript (57)
- # data-science (12)
- # datomic (2)
- # devcards (1)
- # editors-rus (2)
- # emacs (1)
- # events (2)
- # funcool (1)
- # hoplon (37)
- # juxt (1)
- # ldnclj (2)
- # leiningen (1)
- # nginx (12)
- # off-topic (16)
- # om (361)
- # onyx (34)
- # re-frame (3)
- # spacemacs (9)
- # yada (43)
using secretary, I do secretary/dispatch! /blah/id and it seems to work as desired (fires the right route etc..) but the url doesn't change, what am i missing
@dvcrn, i used https://github.com/JulianBirch/cljs-ajax with relative ease
okay so I have the secretary html5 history working correctly now, but in my main method I still have to do (sec/dispatch! (-> js/window .-location .-pathname)) is this normal?
to get the initial load correct
@nowprovision: that still relies on XMLHttpRequest which isn't available on node
@dvcrn: why don't you just use a node module directly? https://nodejs.org/api/http.html#http_http_get_options_callback looks like it would be pretty simple to use
there is probably a node js wrapper module that provides the api of XMLHttpRequest so cljs-ajax could be made to work, but if you use the node specific code only in one place that might be too much work
hello @dnolen, @mfikes , can I ask you if I need to worry about:
when I compile with
:advancedand if I can solve it? I set it with
set!at the moment inside a function:
(set! *target* "default")
@richiardiandrea: I don't know what that error is. I stick with :none for self-host FWIW
@cfleming: you’re probably busy but have you had a chance to look at Socket REPL support yet?
I feel like I am late to the party, I didn't know this existed until today.
Pretty sure I'm doing something dumb, wondering if anyone can give me some troubleshooting hints. I'm trying to get figwheel running through a script as in the om.next tutorials, but on an existing project. I can get
lein figwheel working fine, but when I run it through the script I get the error
I've tried all the things I can think of, and have it working fine in the om-tutorial. There's just something here I'm missing.
Could not locate figwheel_sidecar/repl__init.class or figwheel_sidecar/repl.clj on classpath.
@shaun-mahood: did you add figwheel-sidecar to the dependencies?
I'm trying to compile a simple mies hello world app into modules, but I keep getting a java.lang.NullPointerException during the build. The error is on the README of the git repo: https://github.com/thos37/moduletest This is my build script: https://github.com/thos37/moduletest/blob/master/scripts/release.clj see anything wrong?
@shaun-mahood: hmm, would be helpful to see your project configuration
@otijhuis: Going to try 1 or 2 more things and will post it if they don't work
@shaun-mahood: did you add figwheel sidecar to the global deps or just a dev profile?
@thosmos: Included in global deps, lein clean etc. didn't fix it.
I've found that I've had to manually refresh the leiningen projects in Cursive to get deps updated
I've narrowed it down to a problem with figwheel-sidecar, can't include it in any cljs file without breaking it.
@shaun-mahood: I take it you are using something like
lein run -m clojure.main script/figwheel.clj to start it?
Trying to get it running through cursive, but pretty sure it's not seeing figwheel-sidecar properly at all.
Probably a classpath issue then I'd guess. Try it from the commandline first. Should work.
Back to the quick start I guess to figure out what basics I've gotten wrong this time
When I try to use :optimizations :whitespace with cljsbuild test I get an odd error: goog.require could not find cljsjs.react.
@shaun-mahood: did you manually refresh the leiningen project file from the Cursive side panel?
@thosmos: Yeah, didn't help. It's something going on with requiring figwheel-sidecar, might have to leave figuring it out until next week though.
At least now I know where the issue is, before I was thinking it was an issue with either cursive or my figwheel script. Thanks @otijhuis and @thosmos for the help
Just pushed sablono 0.4.0-SNAPSHOT to Clojars. It doesn't depend on a specific version of React anymore. It should now work with om.next.
does anybody know - can I use core.typed with clojureScript?
@thosmos: hey, you might be fighting against this http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJS-1469
:whitespace unless you now why you want it. try
:simple instead, it might work better
I thought it would make life easier. Turns out this is definitely not the case. I am trying to build a docker container that will allow us to run our tests against various deployed backends, and in the process learned about output-dir and asset path. Works at this point which means I just need phantomjs and then I have a test runner and I can run a subset of our unit tests on any machine against any machine.
@chrisn: cool! one thing, I don't think
:simple at all. It's there only for
:output-dir for that matter)
the compilation works well and it produces only one artifact, which reduces the chance of linking errors