Fork me on GitHub

@seantempesta: it seems to not work in general right now


seems to be an issue with the latest react native if I see this correct


Hs anybody got this error when running the project in xcode


react-native bundle --entry-file index.ios.js --platform ios --dev true --bundle-output /Users/raghu/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/luno-fuoqhabnyzryvxbmcbqkhjnwrkfc/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/ --assets-dest /Users/raghu/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/luno-fuoqhabnyzryvxbmcbqkhjnwrkfc/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/ ../node_modules/react-native/packager/ line 41: react-native: command not found Command /bin/sh failed with exit code 127


this is when running luno after lein prod-build


@rnandan273: had that the other day. Try lein clean and purge your node_modules


Ok it’s the last day but I have a talk idea… at least kind of. “The state of ClojureScript + React Native”. Any objections / comments?


The topic is good as both are new and lot of things to catch up at all levels of development right from setup. I have successfully deployed clojurescript reagent / re-frame apps , but this is the first time i am trying native.


Alright - submitted. Let’s see if anything comes back simple_smile


good luck, definitely its a topic that everybody will be interested. Whats possible / not possible. Adopting clojure / clojurescript definitely speeds up development time.


Finally i got the luno project working


In case it helps My setup that worked after some effort xcode 7.2 Mac OS ElCapitan 10.11.3 node 4.2.6 Java 8 In addition i had to do the following 1. 2. Install watchman as given here brew install --HEAD watchman


Hey ppl. Has anyone been successful in rendering a RN ListView in reagent? I have the following snippet:

(def data-source
 (React.ListView.DataSource. #js{:rowHasChanged (fn [a b] false)}))

(defn render-row []

(def rows
  (clj->js ["whoa", "hey"]))

(defn main-scene []
  (fn []
    [ui/list-view {:render-row render-row
                   :data-source (.cloneWithRows data-source rows)}]))
What I get from this is "Failed propType: Required prop dataSource was not specified in ListView. Check the render method of app.ios.ui.main_scene.” Which is followed by "Cannot read property 'rowIdentities' of undefined” as the data source is undefined inside the render method of the ListView. My first guess was there was some special treatment of the “data-“ attributes somewhere in the internals of either reagent/hiccup or whatever, but I couldn’t find a single clue to why the property is not propagated properly. And, yep, (.cloneWithRows data-source rows) actually returns a valid ListViewDataSource object instance.


And then if I pass :data-source as :dataSource all I get is a puzzling "StaticRenderer.render(): A valid ReactComponent must be returned. You may have returned undefined, an array or some other invalid object."


I’m using [email protected] and [reagent "0.5.1" :exclusions [cljsjs/react]] with [re-frame "0.6.0”].


Hey everyone. I've finished writing one more small blog post about my React Native impressions. English is not my native language, and most probably there are some grammatical issues, but anyway. It is here and I hope you agree with my thoughts simple_smile


@alwx: Ochen horosho Aleks. Your Angleeski is better than my Ruski.


@mfikes: 😄 hope so


@mfikes: cool, thanks