Clojurians
#cljsrn
<
2015-11-19
>

This page is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Slack Technologies, Inc.

johanatan00:11:20

Nevermind: if one uses goog-define then it can work with :none.

johanatan00:11:49

On another note, is there any way to change the title of an js/alert shown from React Native to something other than Alert ?

mfikes00:11:34

@johanatan: ^ the above was produced specifying the first two strings. No "Alert" title (iOS at least)

johanatan00:11:07

So, (js/alert "ba" "bah") produced that?

mfikes00:11:47

Well, I'd pay a few $ a month to Slack, Inc. to scroll back to find out :(

mfikes00:11:56

I think so.

johanatan00:11:07

Haha. Ok, I'll try it. That's good enough for now.

johanatan00:11:24

[Actually very similar to what we were using in Objective-C anyway)

johanatan00:11:35

Only diff is that the font on "ba" might be a bit smaller than we had before.

johanatan00:11:09

Hmm, that didn't work.

johanatan00:11:41

(js/alert "Title" "any other string") produced the following:

mfikes00:11:32

@johanatan: found it. This works: (.alert js/React.AlertIOS "ba" "bah”)

johanatan00:11:53

Ahh, yea. That's a native component. Was just looking at it

dvcrn02:11:55

man, imagine writing cocoa apps in clojurescript

jwinter13:11:22

@johanatan: thanks for responding. I tried both changing the text to match and making found_element return YES in the test but I still get a Simulator timeout. looking at the test itself it looks like the view itself is not found. I'll keep debugging

anmonteiro15:11:37

@mfikes cool!

johanatan19:11:37

@jwinter: Yes, that was the case in mine as well now that you mention it. I just removed the search for the view entirely. [I plan to do all testing in ClojureScript anyway]