Fork me on GitHub

patch welcome for that one looks trivial


I looked briefly into this. One issue is that CLJS doesn't support :use.

(:use [clojure.core.match :exclude [match matchv match-let matchm]])
It seems to load all kinds of dynamic vars from another clojure file. When I change the clause to:
(:require [clojure.core.match])
it gets stuck in a loop since it's trying to load itself, it seems. So maybe not so trivial. It seems @U0L91U7A8 made an entire fork of core.match to make it work with self-hosted: I was merely interested in trying this from a CLJS repl, that's why I tried to run it in plk, I wasn't really after self-hosted compatibility for myself, so it's not a huge issue for me.


I found another issue which is relatively trivial to fix:


I see Yehonathan already made an issue for self-hosted: