This page is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Slack Technologies, Inc.
- # beginners (52)
- # boot (230)
- # cider (67)
- # clojure (166)
- # clojure-canada (1)
- # clojure-dev (91)
- # clojure-japan (6)
- # clojure-korea (1)
- # clojure-russia (2)
- # clojure-uk (10)
- # clojurescript (222)
- # core-async (27)
- # datomic (5)
- # editors (13)
- # euroclojure (12)
- # ldnclj (10)
- # off-topic (12)
- # om (16)
- # onyx (4)
- # other-lisps (2)
- # overtone (1)
- # re-frame (4)
- # sim-testing (1)
and if you don't know where to look in github, here's my process for finding your answer
M-x find-function cider-jack-in
2. I saw
project-type in a
let binding which was being bound from a
cider-project-type function call
3. follow to definition of
cider-project-type and voilá, 2-3 lines in I can see how it determines to use lein or boot
[This comment](https://github.com/clojure-emacs/cider/issues/1181#issuecomment-117939237) saved my life
@aengelberg: unfortunately, the upgrade turned out to be more complicated for most people that I thought it’d be. At least, now there are enough resources around to help people with such issues.
Wow, makes me glad I’m using Emacs Live… It’s been almost seamless, all things considered…
re boot vs lein — just as a data point, we tried moving to boot and are now moving some projects back. There is no single "superior" build tool, each has its merits.
does anyone else have problems with cider-debug rendering the overlays in the wrong place, and not highlighting the current expression properly?
@rickmoynihan: It's not a known bug. Could you give an example of when that happens?
@malabarba: I dunno I think it might happen when a value prints to more than one line
@rickmoynihan: Ok, I've found the issue. Seems to be a general thing with multiple-arity functions (embarassing). It was incidentally fixed on the 0.10.0 snapshot release.
But I'll see whether we can have a 0.9.2 bugfix release. Depends on how close or far 0.10 is, I suppose.
to put it in simpler terms - the moment the debugger is working well with cljs we’ll be good to release 0.10
@bozhidar: so when are you going to bump it to 1.0.0? Someone from Java world asked me why a lot of Clojure libraries are on 0.x minor versions and never seem to commit to a major release. It sends a message that libraries not ready for ‘production’ yet. I know in this case we are talking about an elisp package not Clojure but you get my point.
I’ve said this a few times over the year, but my plan is to release 1.0 when we reach feature parity with SLIME
right now the only big missing pieces are things like
rename-symbol, etc (AST based stuff)
we’re working with @benedek & co to bring this functionality from clj-refactor into cider itself
hi @mitchelkuijpers can you be a bit more specific? which feature do you have problems with with this setup?
but when i try the rename-file-or-directory command I get an error like this:
cljr--maybe-rethrow-error: Can't find src dir prefix for path /users/mitkuijp/development/relations_for_jira/src/clj/relations_for_jira/companies/companies.clj
as for the autonamespace declaration: that is a function in clojure mode (https://github.com/clojure-emacs/clojure-mode)
you can easily opt out with
(setq clj-add-ns-to-blank-clj-files nil) if you want to. not sure if you can configure clojure mode itself to get it right for your setup.. \\cc @bozhidar
i think the second one might be bug. can you perhaps post your project.clj (if you use leingingen)?
(defproject relations-for-jira "0.1.0-SNAPSHOT" :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.7.0" :scope "provided"] [adzerk/boot-cljs "0.0-2814-4" :scope "test"] [adzerk/boot-reload "0.3.1" :scope "test"] [danielsz/boot-environ "0.0.3" :scope "test"] ;; server [environ"1.0.0"] [org.danielsz/system "0.1.8"] [aleph "0.4.0"] [yada "0.4.3"] [org.clojure/tools.nrepl "0.2.10"] [cheshire "5.5.0"] [enlive "1.1.5"] ; Datomic [com.datomic/datomic-pro "0.9.5067" :exclusions [[org.slf4j/slf4j-nop] [org.slf4j/slf4j-log4j12]]] ; Datomic schema management [io.rkn/conformity "0.3.5"] ; logging [org.clojure/tools.logging "0.3.1"] [ch.qos.logback/logback-classic "1.1.3"] ;; json web token [clj-jwt "0.0.13"] [pandect "0.5.2"] [buddy "0.5.5"] ;; client [org.clojure/clojurescript "0.0-3308" :scope "provided"] [cljs-ajax "0.3.13" :scope "provided" :exclusions [clj-time]] [secretary "1.2.3" :scope "provided"] [re-frame "0.4.1" :exclusions [[org.clojure/clojurescript] [org.clojure/clojure]] :scope "provided"]] :source-paths ["src/clj" "src/cljs"] :resource-paths ["resources"])
created an issue on github for this: https://github.com/clojure-emacs/refactor-nrepl/issues/97