This page is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Slack Technologies, Inc.
- # announcements (12)
- # babashka (27)
- # beginners (65)
- # biff (7)
- # calva (21)
- # clj-kondo (1)
- # clj-otel (5)
- # clojure (61)
- # clojure-europe (127)
- # clojure-nl (1)
- # clojure-norway (11)
- # clojure-portugal (2)
- # clojure-uk (2)
- # clojurescript (18)
- # cursive (5)
- # data-science (3)
- # datahike (14)
- # datascript (3)
- # datomic (7)
- # deps-new (11)
- # emacs (31)
- # exercism (1)
- # fulcro (1)
- # honeysql (3)
- # hyperfiddle (38)
- # introduce-yourself (4)
- # leiningen (2)
- # malli (20)
- # meander (2)
- # missionary (3)
- # off-topic (4)
- # pathom (3)
- # practicalli (2)
- # reagent (5)
- # releases (1)
- # sci (1)
- # shadow-cljs (9)
- # xtdb (8)
https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo: static analyzer and linter for Clojure code that sparks joy ✨
• https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/issues/1976: warn about using multiple bindings after varargs (`&`) symbol in fn syntax
• Add arity checks for core
• https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/issues/1954: new
:uninitialized-var linter. See https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/blob/master/doc/linters.md#uninitialized-var.
• https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/issues/1996: expose
hooks-api/resolve. See https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/blob/master/doc/hooks.md#api.
• https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/issues/1971: false positive
:redundant-fn-wrapper with syntax-quoted body
• https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/issues/1984: lint java constructor calls as unresolved-symbol when using dot notation.
:dynamic-var-not-earmuffed should be opt-in
• https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/issues/1972: type hint aliases should not result in unresolved symbol
• https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/issues/1951: include end locations in
• https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/issues/1987: Fix escaping of regex literal string in
• https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/issues/1980: make support for ignoring warnings in generated hooks explicit
• https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/issues/1979: allow
:level :off in
:discouraged-var config on var level
clj-kondo.lint-as/def-catch-all doesn't emit locations, fixes navigation for lsp
• https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/issues/1978: false positive type error with symbol argument + varargs
• https://github.com/clj-kondo/clj-kondo/issues/1989: don't analyze location metadata coming from
:macroexpand hook (performance optimization)
Thanks to https://github.com/sponsors/borkdude, contributors and users for making this project possible!
https://github.com/clojure/tools.namespace v1.4.1 • Fixes https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/TNS-6: Attempt to reload deleted file • Fixes https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/TNS-24: Broken tracker after mis-named namespace • Adds https://clojure.atlassian.net/browse/TNS-55: Provide source file info in find functions
"`name` is forever
nom" in action!
my dreams have become reality!
nice thanks! I remember asking for that TNS-55 https://ask.clojure.org/index.php/8826/would-nice-tools-namespace-find-functions-return-file-info
my dreams have become reality!
Obsidian Babashka version 1.0.5, and now on the official plugin list! > Obsidian Babashka is a plugin for https://obsidian.md/ that lets you run https://clojure.org/ and https://clojurescript.org/ code blocks via https://babashka.org/ and https://github.com/babashka/nbb respectively. > > The main usecase for this plugin is scripting in the context of your vault documents. Source: https://github.com/filipesilva/obsidian-babashka Install link: https://obsidian.md/plugins?id=babashka
I just started using obsidian a few months back and had no idea there was something like this!!! so awesome!
It was only started last month really :D
Funny, I was thinking just this morning how it would be nice to have a CLJS scripting option in Obsidian if it isn't already available. Well, then, it is. 🙂